Phuket, a rainforested, mountainous island in the Andaman Sea, has some of Thailand’s most popular beaches, mainly situated along the clear waters of the western shore. The island is home to many high-end seaside resorts, spas, and restaurants. Phuket City, the capital, has old shophouses and busy markets. Patong, the main resort town, has many nightclubs, bars, and discos. Phuket has so many things to see and do that it is very difficult for people visiting the island to enjoy them all, even if they stay at least two weeks.
One of the biggest attractions that Phuket has for foreigners is that it’s so different from back home. So many smiles, such as beautiful beaches, unique food, and lovely girls. Yet there is so much more to be fascinated by in the Land of Smiles’ largest island.
- Duration: 3 Days, 2 Nights
- Package Booking Expires: After 2019
- Return International (Thi Lion, Regent, US Bangla, Biman) and Domestic airfare
- Daily Breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation at Phuket (twin Shared Basis)
- Today visit Phi Phi Island by big boat with Thai lunch.
- Return airport transfer on PVT basis and sightseeing on SIC Basis.
- Kindly inform to you client that National Park fees (THB 400 Per Adult/Child) is mandatory & have to pay on spot for each Island trip from Phuket & Krabi
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusion
*Subject to change without any prior notice especially in airfare
- +88 01942-666-222
- +88 01790-55-66-00
- +88 02-9881-999